How do you know when you’ve chosen a reputable Selma property management company? Sometimes it’s all about the guarantees they offer.
You can choose any property manager that fits your budget and provides some of the services you need to keep an eye on your investment properties. However, a guarantee from your property manager is a valuable service for property investors to truly get the most out of your properties and have confidence in your investment.
How can investors find the right property management company in Selma with a guarantee you can trust? The first guarantee we always recommend you look for is a Tenant Replacement Guarantee. Here’s what to look for and how to choose a property management service provider in Selma that brings value to your portfolio.
What Is a Tenant Replacement Guarantee?
It’s Not Perfection!
Your property manager can’t (and shouldn’t) guarantee perfect tenants: there are no perfect tenants or tenant situations. However, you should trust your property management company to find and place the best quality tenants in your property —every time.
Even with the best screening and tenant selection processes, a tenant sometimes needs to end a lease term early. Whether it’s because tenants have to relocate for a new job or your property manager needs to terminate a lease because of a difficult tenant situation, life and extenuating circumstances can get in the way of keeping tenants in your properties throughout a full lease term.
When you work with a property management company in Selma that offers a Tenant Replacement Guarantee, you don’t have to worry about the expense of finding a replacement tenant. This type of guarantee means your property manager waives the leasing fee to get a new tenant in your property after the current tenant leaves early.
Investigate and Confirm the Guarantee Details
It’s one thing to offer a guarantee—but only a reputable professional property manager will honor the guarantee when it’s time to do the right thing. When interviewing a property manager, make sure you ask for details about the guarantee.
- When is it activated?
- What are the terms?
- How do you define “early lease termination?”
- Do I need to ask you to honor the guarantee when a tenant vacates my property early?
- Does it cost me anything?
- If not, how much money do I save with this guarantee?
You should see the Tenant Replacement Guarantee clearly listed in the agreement along with the services in your property management contract. Make sure you also have documentation of the details of how it works and when it goes into action.
- To honor a guarantee, your Selma property management company should never make you ask for it.
- You trust your property manager to provide tenant placement services.
- They are responsible for making sure your property has a tenant throughout the length of every lease term.
- When your property is vacant, your property manager is responsible for finding a new quality tenant—quickly.
Go Beyond the Guarantee
Along with confirming the guarantee details, ensure your property manager has a thorough tenant screening process. You don’t want them to fulfill their part of the Tenant Replacement Guarantee with just “any” tenant. You need a fresh, high-quality tenant with a new lease term.
Ask your property manager about:
- How they market investment properties
- Their tenant application and screening process
- Their methods to vet new tenants (within the law)
- How they enforce the terms of a lease agreement.
If your property manager has the right industry expertise and tools for the tenant placement process, they have no reason not to offer and honor a guarantee for property investors. When you’re confident in how they select tenants for your property, you can trust that your Selma property management company of choice will replace a tenant at no cost to you—if life gets the better of your current tenants.
You Deserve a Higher Standard of Property Management Services!
When you’re receiving high-quality property management services in Selma, your property manager will activate a guarantee before you know you need it.
- When you work with Real Property Management Campanas, we are the first line of communication with a tenant.
- We keep an eye on tenants throughout their lease term.
- As soon as we learn about an early lease termination, we let our property investors know what’s happening—and what we’re doing about it—to find you your next tenant.
Our property management packages include our Tenant Replacement Guarantee! Ask us how it works—then trust that we’ll honor it if the time comes.
If you are interested in having your property managed by Real Property Management Campanas, have more questions, or want to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at (210) 314-1039 today!
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.